Saturday, June 28, 2008

Track And Field Backpacks

TURNER POINT


am a man who cut off relations easily. For attitude, stronzaggine, pride and prejudice, self-centered, I can not maintain healthy long-term relationships.

There is always something that does not satisfy me, something imperfect. Do expect a lot but a lot. With women, but also with friends. I like to face the people and try to understand what they are saying and I do not say. I like to hang out, cause I like and I like to provoke me. I like to make the two long talks at night about life and things. I need to be stimulated and I like to stimulate.

I clipped many reports, even important, for reasons of serious and frivolous. But in this serial clipping I have always asked a question:

"Dear Alex, you let a person who Do you love behind. Okay. Bravo. You have done your duty. Did you do what you feel. But if that person had yet to give you something? Not today, not tomorrow, but tomorrow ...? Break off a relationship just tight is right? "


So far it was. Severing relations stagnant to try new ideas has always been a winning path.

Then Captain difficult days like today, busy more than usual, with the brain busy. An artist dies. An artist dies young. and think about how things could go. And do you reckon with death.


So long, old Mike.


Superangers n.3 PS came out with my third comic book published this year on newsstands. is designed (well) by Gianfranco Giardina. Give us a look. Soon to be released yet another comic with my history of 20 pages of which are quite proud. Stay tuned.

0 comments:

Post a Comment