Monday, June 9, 2008

Dora The Explorer Sound Clip

MY NAME IS DONA. IO THE PARTY THE GIFT


In the Netherlands we have already given a lot of money with securitisations, old habits never die.
little prayer TIME
Yesterday, in my increasingly frequent sleepless nights I've made a request to our good Lord Jesus or to whom. I asked a little 'more time. Time to follow up the projects in progress, always stratified. Time to develop new ones. Time to make a change to those already underway. Working in Magic, working with Planeta, life with Gnappetta always a balance between commitments and cuddles, his newest work, the need to keep in touch with friends and family, the new scripts (W Witches!), The latest scripts (Ste, 'What happened to you?), the old and new things. The feeling of having to let go of something. Then, at four in the morning yesterday, I asked for some 'time.
The good lord jesus or whoever he replied with alacrity and efficiency. A strange man, distinguished in his thirties, buzz home and gave me a copy of a newspaper that makes me sick almost as "Padania". The strange and funny little man a big head makes me a gift a copy of Time, the newspaper indifferent and right-handed. Monitoring well ... I got two. This guy climbs the stairs of my house, my house phones and gives me a bit 'of time. I felt like the kind of joke that asks the genie of a crazy 30 cm.
God exists. And it also allows you to take the piss.

0 comments:

Post a Comment