Dona Doni, a question.
Why include rigorous as Christmas? He had already proved itself to handle the pressure ...
His mistake and that of my beloved Captain Future (yet another mistake of a Romanist on penalties, among other things ...) condemn the national to a little holiday in advance.
Never mind, the Spaniards will be deleted on the strength of Germany, the character of the Turkish or Russian as the speed we would have been canceled us.
addition to 120 minutes of Italy-Spain, this was a looong weekend of readings, forced or otherwise.
under my belt I put virtually all the breaking stories of Spider-Man and Avengers. Superman and Action Comics. Garth Ennis and Johns, of Brubaker, Chris Cage and Steve Niles. Pak (sic). I finally finished reading Immortal Iron Fist, which is not bad, although I think Fraction is at its best in more personal projects itself. In the field
Marvel fast approaching yet another revolution ragnesca. For obvious marketing reasons, Marvel was forced to replace the black costume parker fearful, but the staff authors and editors have failed to find solid reasons for this sudden change of costume and-believe it or not-have also been able to pack a saga quite good.
Strach I like it, while Ron Garney is one of my favorite designs, stories propeduetiche to One more day I'm really like. One more day no. I had the distinct feeling that he had given up his soul to Strach p.1. the first part of OMD. As if this was a story that had to be written, but Strach did not feel the need to write. Strange feeling.
[Recorded editorial] I understand that the historical fortnightly Spider will change its name. In the name of the god of progress, marketing or god knows what else. I do not know if it is a logical choice ... I just know that I probably would never have the courage to take it. The posters will judge.
I also read a couple of cartoons of a publishing house that I have pleasantly surprised. Maybe it's appropriate to make an Italian version later this year ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment