Thursday, July 3, 2008

Cataracts More Condition_symptoms

Gnappi distance


Here you see two opposite interpretations gnappiche of talented friends. Above you will find the cartoonist matrioska Gianfranco Giardina. Gianfi is a companion of some battles, we have done with a cartoon of a dozen of pages published in two issues of the magazine for children Superangers. Find the number 3 on the newsstands. It's cheap, so buy it and give it to her grandchildren and sons-literate, you might enjoy. With gianfi I realize many other stories, especially realistic, which has an unexpected vein gianfi dark and noir Fichissima.

Also in
side but lower down you will find the proofs for the official logo of Gnappi Lab logo (above in a strange blue color) is made by the great Andrea Piccardo, one of the best "Italian designer. I met him at the time of last on the list and USS Press and published by Magic stayed in touch even after the end of the gestation of these two volumes. I confess that Andrea makes me a little 'envy. is small, friendly, cheerful, very active. makes the chart, the colors, the designer, the beekeeper, move forward with a farm family, sings with the choir, organize the optimism displayed Fumasci and occasionally prepares draft waiting for someone to find the strength to publish them.

It also has a wife (though I do not understand when he found time to marry her), so, women friends, if you thought of asking her phone number, forget it ... the best are always the first to disappear from the square (and in fact I have already taken ...).

a virtual hug and then Gianfranco Andrea, waiting to see their things in the future and hoping to work together again.

Andrea, Gianfranco ... I love you!


0 comments:

Post a Comment