Saturday, May 3, 2008

Wooden Fingerboards For Sale

you lie with an Amen!


I've heard all day just released the album Baustelle, second test majors from a group that has exhausted my Ipod in more than one occasion.
was difficult to repeat the formal balance of "the underworld", but at least with this "Amen" three Sienese can place a good single, that "Charlie does surf that is breaking the stereo and the tv half-Italy . Success is guaranteed, if you guess the individual, it is easier to sell the album. The other songs, however, does not even lick the shoes of previous hits like "Cronaca Nera", "Sergio", "Revolver" and "A Romantic in Milan," an album of old hits and best-selling-important-as "the underworld".

A suggestion, now that you felt "Amen" and you have learned by heart "the underworld" ... go to retrieve the first two albums, "explained Subsidiary of youth" and "slow fashion" are on offer ten euros in all record stores.
sputtanino I hope not too much, my dear Baustelle. I like bitches, but never too untrimmed.

In a strange case of synchronicity, I think one of my staff takes care of their site, Stefano Dark Nerd of the question ... one of the guys I have selected to join the team of translators and Magic working with us for a couple of years. But maybe you remember correctly.

Dr. Case, one of my closest friends, lent me Iron Man: Demon in a bottle, a reprint of one of the few decent tales of a character that I always been unpleasant. CONTROVERSY digression: and you think: playboy, genius, arms dealer, defense minister, director of an agency of spies. But how does one so hard to stay nice? Why should I buy the stories each month? END CONTROVERSY DIGRESSION
I hope to return soon, Dr. Case!

0 comments:

Post a Comment