Monday, May 5, 2008

Kawasaki Syndrome More Condition_symptoms

read for a living, writing for a living


I think I read comic books and comic books for a living. I get up early every day and I know that already there-in the bathroom a few feet from the bed-I will wait for something to read.
I kiss my lovely Gnappetta (my wife) and so on ... to a world of new adventures color.
The iPod is fully charged, a good book in hand and a backpack full. Arrival in the newsroom where he coordinates the various manufacturing operations of writing Magic. Graphic designers, translators, writers, editors, Planetary. Many faces-too-telematic I turn around during the day. And I read comics, a comic mess. I see text, sometimes I write some pieces. Welcome graphic. Increasingly I am to direct the work of others, such as a traffic policeman. All day to say "do this, do that, maybe we do so, you can make coli, look, maybe if you do that, you'll see that it is better. Why yes and why not." And it's nice when most democratically the product comes out as the God of the comics he wants. The world looks better, the next day. If, after doing this for eight years-many-the spell is a bit 'faded. And sometimes I'm tired-like today.
But thanks to this that I live.
After a day I take the train that brings me to GnappaHouse. Home. Another world.
Outside them, the other inside us, me and her. Something is in the middle, sometimes, but we do everything to keep him out.
few hours with her, a movie, a series, a chat, a cuddle. I put to bed the Gnappi, and restart the PC, another, not that of the heir. My. The Mio
And I begin to write. I write comics, of course. Stuff for kids, adult stuff, stuff for me. Sometimes I get paid, sometimes I do it for free, for the sake of it.
Why pleasure is, I could not conceive of it as a job ... Confronts him with the same methodical-a bit 'earnest, somewhat' chaotic-that I'm proud, but I can not see it as a job. My work is another. But it is wonderful
concocting stories from scratch. From the white paper. Do two things with a certain commitment is good for the heart. Just do it seriously.

0 comments:

Post a Comment