Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Chicken Wall Paper For Computer

THE WHEEL OF KARMA


Mystical Experience.
I drive infrequently, I find it a hateful waste of time, time that I can use to recall reading, chatting about politics or even to sleep.
Today I went to pick up my nephew and my mother to take them to see Iron Man
Vivo by the parties of the Stadium, and today there Lazio-Inter (I say that Lazio has lost ... I do not think it's good for the eventual finalist), I decide to go out for nine. At that point, I think-i-damn naive supporters will be holed up in their niches football and none of them unpunished clog the precious Roman roads that separate me from my dear nephew.
... The others did not
Lazio fans must have all had the same idea because there was half the nine Rome along the Tiber. I spent the time most useless of my life playing with the clutch pedal and the first and second gear shift.
dear mother and nephew to see another film you have to wait until the end of football season!
has nothing to do but ...
Why not the center of Rome is closed to cars? Through a reform of the bus routes, park-and-trade, the lanes and totally eliminating the car from the center from 8 am to 8 pm, you could travel safely on buses on time, abundant and accurate.
the PS film was also Cecchini, a talented and rapacious translator who, with his cake was going around her blessed. Greetings, Elena!

0 comments:

Post a Comment