Stephen Small
known him for millennia. Once he asked me to do an intro for his reprint of the massacre. Massa I am the I remember well, was a character I had left in the heart since the days of the little hole in the first letter of comic book store I've ever attended, Metropolis of Viale Giulio Cesare. We meet again after a while, 'it seems to me to a dinner, and then at Comicon. Let's talk about Stephen and I launched the idea of \u200b\u200bdoing a story appendix for the massacre. And the brain begins to spin like a Rubik's cube in the hands of Will Smith. It was just out of the beautiful "two lines in news," one designed by many hands, written by Lorenzo Bartoli. Some artists I had liked their ... Thrilled, I agreed immediately, even rilanciai and asked if he could "recommend" a few drawings published in "two lines in news" ... We talked about Laura Spianelli (that girl if you need a genius), the firmest Elia Bonetti and Michael Duch, with a small preference for the latter, perhaps more suited to the story I had in mind. God of the time you put your own and Stephen managed to involve Michael. I was very satisfied, so that bid and ask for more space, enough to want to share our "love story" in two parts (the second will be in the number of the massacre in output Napoli Comicon 2009)! After a few weeks, delivering the subject and the treatment time to complete Stefano.Qualche gestation and Michele bakes a board is the best. Find the results in the November issue of the massacre in output Lucca Comics. Go and compratene all, this is our story.
PS Thanks to Stefano for the occasion. Thanks to Michael for having scared the Babau.
0 comments:
Post a Comment