Monday, November 3, 2008

Jewel De Nyle's Last Movie

LUCCA



returned from Lucca more difficult in recent years, buried under tons of quips, jokes, kicks, punches, whispers and cries (and a heavy rain that has engulfed the Liberian flag snikers as if they were mints.)


Positive notes:

I returned full.

And I met many new people and talent.

Press Magic volumes have sold really well.

My stories on Madadh v.2 and massacre have been a great satisfaction.

I saw people that I love, which I really love, although I still have not told him.

I kept a promise and I made another.

And for the first time in Lucca I lost my voice.

Carlos Pacheco looked at me and reminded me of his promise to make me a sketch (result: I have a beautiful batman designed by Matteo Scalera !!!!!), Carlos I made two sketches risen: that's cool. I have a picture of Steve Rude, one of my favorites.

This year the quality of proposals was very high, I left a pile of books on the shelves but the ones I got are really bellini.


negative Notes:

I talked, loved, fuck and explained. Too. And I do not think everyone understood who I am and what I have to say.

for the first day I had a face hanging fruit from the funeral of a series of unexpected combinations wait and you do not expect.

I have not greeted Paola Barbato. I'm sorry: I loved his truck and wanted to tell him. I do not know why.

I found to be a part of the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen is not too much. I did not know and I'm sorry, I have always wanted to be part of the American League Mangiabiscotti.

E 'was the show that made me understand more about the world around me. And it's a negative note. Living unconsciousness is better!

I have seen the abyss. And I lit a cigarette, hoping that he would die of lung cancer before you swallow.


E 'was the Cassandras of Lucca. Robert has said many times that this is the last "real" Lucca. Many others have followed. I say that the last Lucca was already there. I was thirteen and autographed a number of Spider-Man in his hand.

The future I see pink as a panda. (What are you saying? The panda is not pink ... but it's black and white ...? Is good, so I see the future.)


DISCLAIMER: Any person reading this post and draw the wrong conclusions is a fool.



0 comments:

Post a Comment