As usual I do not sleep ... will be the nerve of this pre-Lucca, is that the body no longer responds as well as before the face of pressing deadlines that this ... it will be because I love you ... but do not sleep.
I feel the grip of a strange reality, a train of thoughts in reverse v. .. Stretch blow plant for the unknown universe.
In my immediate future there is a marriage and a dangerous ground.
No. .. I'm getting married ... marries the brother of my partner and the ground is dangerous Sicily. Mind you do not allude to the fact that the Trinacria is a place full of shady characters (Hello, MarcoRizzo! Gianfranco Hello!) Mafia and ... no ... Sicily consider the earth more dangerous because they are a terrible sweet tooth and I know that once my mission will be to try to Taormina arancina at least one of every supermarket and delicatessen. I fear for myself and my body! Moreover
now I find myself in front of the threshold of 30, ready to cross that of the 31. and it also says the proverb ... if you've done 30 31. Blow out candles and tantiauguriate because you're a good boy. Sicilian
In my journey I will accompany my wonderful girlfriend, Gnappetta, trying in every way to make me happy. it's amazing how often this is the natural way. Gnappetta knows when to leave me alone, you know when I do not want to talk. Gnappetta sa Always wait for the time being inappropriate. this-is-perhaps most, I like her.
0 comments:
Post a Comment