was also released Star School # 1.
magazine for teens that my story has a 20-page designed by the talented Alessia. The publisher gave us the characters, I tried to balance a story with a bit 'of rhythm, good hooks from one scene to another and even some invention, some bad joke and a bit of doing good that is never evil. I tried to dry the language restricting the use of big words and trying to convey the characters' emotions through the use of directed and texts of some pop songs. it was a great experience and I can not wait to finish the screenplay for the third issue. Lele made a hard work to follow me: I asked (poverina!) to implement the externalized documented the Teatro Olimpico, a stuffed animal in the shape of cow, a reciprocating assembly with a song, a quote from the pop art of Warhol with a narrative and a lot of other stuff. One of the most outlandish requests was to pay homage to my favorite artist of all time, Gianni De Luca. When I asked Alessandro to make a table inspired by the immortal illustrator Commissioner Spada, I thought I thought I was crazy. But he accepted with joy, realizing the game on the fly. Above it you see the version in pencil. This tribute we liked so much that we decided to make an appointment!
Magazine is of great size and costs just € (2.90). Give us a look if you can!
0 comments:
Post a Comment