The long summer
Estate. The season in which each employee / student has high hopes .. and time expands .. faròandròepoiancoraquestoequesto in summer ..
but then the summer, which means August, in fact it is so long, so it's better to start on time ..
and I actually I started in February ..
spending program year 2010 amending canon 1000d-1, 2-telescope buying guide: mak90, 3-8mm eyepiece purchase and / or new or barlow alpha filter h ..
Then I fight with the mysterious processes of import / export:
- watch the patient touches a bit ', the Baader filter .-
arrive in mid-April to mid-June and then today I get the filter ..
now always get the telescope guide but is on more mak90, but sw 70/500 , because in the meantime I have had time even to enter the "statistics of vandalism on cars" ..
rest of the camera has a sensor so small that it is better to work on quick reports and short focal ...
webcam already ... I also have to convince me to end the repair .... the summer ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment